5 Things I Want My Kids To Know Before They Grow Up

I was tagged by Bela to write down 5 things that I want my kids to know before they grow up. Here's mine:

(1) That there is a God and they should put Him at the center of their lives.
(2) That Paul and I love them no matter what
(3) That if ever we scold them, it doesn't mean that we are really mad at them but that we want them to learn what's good and bad because we love them.
(4) That they should not be slaves of money. Money is a necessity but they should learn how to use it wisely. And that whatever they want, they should work hard for it.
(5) That education is really important so they should value it.

I'd like to ask the same questions to some more mommies: Bang, Mhay, Jane, Apols, Amore.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: