Derma visit

I remember one time when I went to my derma to check on some marks on my skin due to mosquito bites. This was after we went hiking somewhere in Quezon. We crossed a river to get to the destination and I was wearing shorts at that time and that’s where I think I got the marks. The doctor just gave me some creams to be applied to the infected areas and gave some oral medicines too.

While I was waiting for my turn at the clinic, I talked to one of the patients there and she told me that she’ll ask the dermatologist for natural acne treatment. She has some acne on her back and she wants it removed the best and easiest way. I hope the derma was able to help her and gave her what she wants. We don’t want to have acne in our body right?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: