Anniversary Gift

We will be celebrating our 3rd year anniversary next month and I’m thinking of what to do on our anniversary. I asked my cousin who works on a hotel if she has a discount on the restaurants in their hotel and she told me she have so I’m considering on having a dinner there. I’m also thinking of going out of town but our anniversary falls on a weekday so I’m not sure if it’s possible. I am also thinking of a gift for Paul. It’s been a long time since I have given him a gift and I know he deserves one. He’s been a great husband and father. :)

Speaking of gifts, I was checking on vacheron constantin watches and I find them really nice. We’re thinking of buying a pair of his and hers watch even before so I hope we can find one that suits our taste. The designs in the site are elegant and I like them but I need to find one that Paul will like. He wants something to use especially when he’s outdoors. He’s in field most of the time so he wants something that’s designed for that and yet still looks elegant. The site has plenty of designs to choose from so I just have to check them all and see which one will suit Paul’s taste.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: