To Dos Meme

I was tagged by Abie a long time ago. Thanks for this sis. Sorry medyo natagalan.

BUSY PEOPLE: 1.) my chopsuey 2.) mind bubbles 3.) vanity kit 4.) somethingpurple 5.) a detour 5.) women xplore 6.) princes bela 7.) our journey to life 8.) my planet purple 9.) paul, toni and lance - bridging the distance 10.) (your link here)

1.) Update my blogs and bloghop.
2.) Do all the tags passed to me. Dami ko utang.
3.) Orient new staff on things to accomplish for the rest of the week.
4.) Get data for my six sigma project. Ask warehouse people to supply me with the needed data.
5.) Create or adjust budget sheet since almost all products and services increased their prices.
6.) Pay insurance and credit card.
7.) Create photobook at kodak. Choose pics for printing and send to my FIL.
8.) Have a hair cut.

If you haven't done this yet, grab na! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: