Jaden's Birthday Party

Mhay invited us to Jaden's 2nd Birthday Party last May 31 held at KFC Concepcion. I was excited to attend this one because the theme was Barney and Lance loves Barney so much and I know he'll be happy to see a Barney mascot. And true enough, when Lance saw Barney, he wanted to touch him right away. I'm so glad he's not afraid of mascots. There are some kids who ran away from Barney because they were afraid. Lance on the other hand wanted to be near Barney and touch him. He was so happy during the party just watching the kids play (since he can't join yet), and eating the food that was given him. I enjoyed watching him having fun plus I met a fellow mommy blogger Milet and her daughter Anevay during the party. Thanks again Mhay for inviting us. :)


Lance with Daddy and Barney


with officemates

with milet and anevay

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: