Reminiscing High School Days

I was talking to a high school friend the other day. At first we were talking about our families and then our conversation was led to high school days. We talked about our schoolmates and we even talked about the fad during that time. I remember there was a branded shirt with frog as logo that most of our schoolmates wore. And then there’s this school socks that is really cute but since we were run by nuns, they did not allow us to wear it. There was even one student who was called by the principal because she was wearing that socks and was also wearing a gold anklet. I can’t remember what happened to our schoolmate. Anyway, my friend and I enjoyed reminiscing those days. We were laughing so hard when we finished our conversation. It’s really fun remembering those times when we were still young (not that we’re not young anymore! hehe!)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: