My Wednesday

Today is not a good day for me. It actually started last Monday. I was out of the office for 2 days last week (that’s Thursday and Friday) due to our rest of year planning for the company. Then I was not able to go to work on Monday because I’m having a hard time breathing. I think it’s because I was tired last weekend and also because our baby girl is growing well inside my tummy. I already listed down the things that I need to accomplish for this week but before Monday ends, I received news from my staff.

He texted me and told me he’ll be resigning effective August 1. I wasn’t expecting this because we talked about it before and he told me that if in case he’ll resign, he’ll wait until I come back from my maternity leave. I guess he received a nice job offer that he can’t resist. I was both happy and disappointed when I heard the news. Happy because I know his concerns and I’m glad that with his new job, he can help his family. But I’m also disappointed because I really need him now since in two months time I’ll be on maternity leave and will be back after two months. And by the time I get back, we’ll have our ISO audit again. I just hope our HR people will find someone to replace him the soonest possible time.

And now it’s almost 6pm and I’m not yet done with the things that I need to accomplish today. :(

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: