This Is Me Today!!

I got this tagged from Mhay eons ago! :)

Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

So here's my six today:

  1. REFRESHED – was on leave yesterday and I was able to rest and relax at home
  2. LAZY – don’t feel like working today even if I have tons of work to do
  3. THINKING - about a lot of things... household budget, my delivery, pending work and a lot more
  4. SLEEPY – well, I’m pregnant. Hehe!
  5. ANNOYED – with someone people here at work who are not doing their jobs properly
  6. HUNGRY - again, I'm pregnant. Hehe! I just love to eat anything!!!

Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias A Slice of Life Simply Jen Jenny Said So This and That We are Family Mommastuff MoMieSpace Being a wife & mom Married and Happy About it My Discoveries Paul, Toni and Lance -- Bridging the Distance YOUR BLOG HERE

Tagging everyone in my blogroll. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: