Wednesday Recap

Let’s do bullet points shall we:

  • Woke up at 6am and played with Lance (Paul is already preparing for work)
  • Watched backyardigans at 7 then had breakfast at 7:30
  • Prepared for work and left the house at 8
  • Was 5 mins late for work arrghh..
  • Worked till 10am then conducted time and motion study with my staff for BXR antenna
  • Talked to my boss from 3:00-5:30pm
  • Left the office at 6 then went to Robinsons to buy diapers for Lance and some things needed in the kitchen
  • Dinner at 8 (was not able to play with Lance anymore, he’s being put to sleep na when I arrived)
  • And here I am now writing something about Phentermine no prescription for my task while waiting for Paul
  • Will go to sleep once Paul arrives from work

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: