Taxi Driver!!!

I was so furious at the taxi driver last night. I took a cab on my way home last night because of the heavy rains. The driver was telling me that we'll be caught in traffic so I should give additional money to him. I told him I will since the increase in fare is effective already regardless if there's traffic or not. We did not experience any traffic at all. Just slow moving vehicles due to the heavy rains. I was so surprised when I saw his meter reached P160.00 because I often take a taxi from our office to our house, and the meter would only go as much as P100.00. And to my surprise, when I was paying the driver already, he was asking for additional P50.00. So I was like, what!!! I told him I won't be paying him P210.00 since he's asking for too much. Plus the car's ac is turned off since it's raining hard. I paid the driver P170.00 and went down with both of us mad at each other. Hay naku! I understand the increase in gasoline is affecting everyone, pero naman, it shouldn't be a reason for people to take advantage di ba! Haayy....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: