Things to do tomorrow

Paul and I are both on leave tomorrow for we need to do a lot of things. Let's do bullet points shall we:

  1. Go to in my womb for my 4D re-scan. I hope this time our baby Hannah won't be shy anymore and will show her face.
  2. If we're successful with the first try for re-scan, we'll go to the baby store in bel-air to check what they have there. If unsuccessful, we'll just go to the nearby malls and will come back for re-scan.
  3. We're also planning to watch a movie since it's been so long since we last saw a movie at the theater.
  4. Buy some diet supplements for Paul. :)
  5. Look for toys for Lance. Look for bikes too.
  6. Buy some baby stuff for Hannah.
That's all I can think of for now. I'll ask Paul later if I miss anything. We just hope that we'll be successful with our re-scan since it's the main reason why we're on leave. Wish us luck! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: