Yesterday and Today

I was tagged by nol. Thanks sis!

Here are the rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today and yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Yesterday
1. I was happy for I woke up at 7:30 (instead of the usual 6am) and prepared for work.
2. I went to work with Paul. He'll be going to a client near our office.
3. I was able to update our blog.
4. Tired from the meetings I attended.
5. Was chatting with a friend of a friend hoping to buy Paul's krisflyer miles before it expires.

Today
1. I'm late again for work. :)
2. Turned over some of my work to my staff in preparation for my maternity leave.
3. Happy it's payday. :) Was able to pay some bills.
4. Happy with the outcome of Lance's latest pics from blow up babies (will post it soon)
5. Disappointed I can't sell Paul's miles. the dates given by the buyer are fully booked already. :(

Participants : GailAdi / Momeen / Emmyrose / Dennis / Dette / Jirl / Janny / Nanay Belen / Carol / Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties / Ozzy’s Mom / Me,Myself+2Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Mighty in Spirit / Straight from the Heart / Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell / Love Is / Wonderful Things in Life / My Life's Adventur" / Photographic Memories / The Joy Of Life Forever / The Fountain Of Happiness / A Message From My Heart / The Adventurous and Sporty Side of Miah / MeiYah's Blog / MeiYah's PhotoBlog / MeiYah's World / MeiYah's Sweet Nothings / Sheng's Simple Thoughts /Eds Mommy Life/ Just Me.. Eds/ My Precious Niche / A Wonderful Journey to Life / The Journey Continues... / Your blog here

Don't know who to tag anymore. Feel free to snag. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: