Another Meme

Snagged this from Vannie again hehe! Thanks sis!
My roommate and I once: I too never had a roommate. If my sister counts, then once we fought and still slept on the same bed without talking to each other.
Never in my life have I: Tried drugs (me too).
High school was: Super fun
When I’m nervous: I feel cold
My hair: is long and I definitely need another haircut.
When I was 5: I love pretending that I'm a doctor. My dolls are my patients. :)
When I turn my head left: I see a wall :)
I should be: Sleeping and resting and not blogging
By this time next year: I may be busy preparing for the birthday party of Lance and Hannah :D
My favorite aunt is: dad’s sister.
I have a hard time understanding: HTML and CSS codes (me too).
You know I like you if: I am nice to you and I spend time talking to you.
My ideal breakfast is: Tuyo and fried rice
If you visit my home town: You will see a lot of kapeng barako and tablea.
If you spend the night at my house: We'll talk all night while eating chocolates or watching dvd.
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: elephant hehe!
I shouldn’t have been: blogging now because i need to sleep and rest.
Last night I: was not able to sleep well because of contractions.
A better name for me would be: Toni pa din :)
I’ve been told I look like: Vina Morales when I was still in grade school hehe!
If I could have any car, it would be: an Innova or a CRV. We need a family car! :)
Up for Snags!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: