Plurk, Twitter and YM

You’ll always find me logged in on these three sites. These three normally eats up my time at work. Haha! I’m currently addicted to plurk, I registered just last week and it’s now part of my daily schedule. That even now I’m writing about Garmin GPS I’m still plurking. Hehe! I like it because I get to talk to my friends and catch up with them in case I wasn’t online when they were chatting. With twitter, I get to talk to some friends too who doesn’t have an account with plurk. And with YM, I’ve been using this for several years already and this is where I get to talk to my cousins residing abroad. This also helps if I need to show something to my parents since they live near my cousin’s house. These three makes my day, hehe!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: