Tag Train

Snagged this again from Vannie. :D

1. Where have you lived for most of your life? Makati
2. What was the last compliment you received, and when? Yesterday when I joined my officemates in walking at UP, sexing buntis daw. haha!
3. Do you prefer to call or text? Text when its not important, call when urgent. (same here)
4. How many people do you trust 100%? My family.
5. Where did you get the shirt you’re wearing? Office (company uniform)
6. What’s the last movie you saw in the theatre? Shocks, the last time I watched was last December, filmfest movie. can't remember the title
7. Can you live without the computer? Definitely - NOT.
8. Ever got so drunk you couldn’t remember the entire night? NO, if and when I drink, I make sure I'll remember everything.
9. Favorite flower? Rose
10. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? What time is it? 6am. What time is the voice recording in the office today.
11. Have you memorized your social security number/sss number? Yup
12. Who was the last person that made you cry? The thief who took my wallet and cellphone.
13. What happened at 10:00 am today? Recording for our pabx system
14. Did you know that Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey got married? Nope, I don't watch tv anymore.
15. What are your plans for tomorrow? Nothing special, just go to work. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: