Let's Dance

Last Thursday, I went to the office to attend a practice for the dance contest for our Christmas party. We’re having “disco” as theme and since its disco, the committee decided to have a dance contest. So the different departments created groups already and started practicing. As I was dancing and learning the steps last practice, I just realized I’m old. Sigh! I can’t dance the way I used to, since I get tired easily. Plus when I look at myself in the mirror, I’m too big that I can’t see if I dance as gracefully as before. But still I love to dance, it’s a good exercise and helps you lose weight just like when you take Fenphedra. Anyhow, the choreographer is still enhancing and completing the steps for the dance while us dancers are trying to memorize the steps that were taught already. I heard from my colleague that starting today they’ll be practicing everyday but since I’m still on maternity leave, I’ll be attending the practice again on Friday since I’ll be going back to work on that day. I hope by then the steps are complete already. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: