Updates

I know I haven’t updated you of what’s been going on in my life now. I’ve been quite busy being a mommy, I’m breastfeeding Hannah and I’m trying to spend quality time with Lance especially now that I’ll be going back to work in a few weeks. Here’s what’s going on in our family now:

Paul has been busy since he arrived from his training in Germany. They have many projects now and he has been going to the sites everyday. I think next week he’ll be going to Baguio again. I sometimes pity him because I know he’s tired from work and I know he also wants to spend time with our children but can’t find time to do so. I hope this weekend will be better. :)

I, on the other hand is still enjoying my maternity leave and making the most out of my remaining days before I go back to work. I breastfeed Hannah and now I’ll be starting to pump and store milk so that I’ll have enough supply when I go back to the office. I also play with Lance whenever I’m done feeding Hannah. I’m done preparing for Hannah’s baptism and we hope everything will turn out ok.

Lance now weighs 16.3kg based on his check up last week. He’s a good big brother to Hannah and is not jealous anymore. Before, whenever he sees me breastfeeding Hannah, he’ll immediately run to me and pull Hannah’s feet and cover my shirt but now I guess he knows and understands it already. I always tell him that Hannah gets food from mommy whenever she’s hungry. So far, I can ask Lance to throw Hannah’s soiled diapers, next time I’ll ask him to do something else. :)

Hannah now weighs 4.3kg based on her check up last week. She’s now 6 weeks old and is really getting heavy. She also smiles often now and she loves it whenever you talk to her. So far she hasn’t given me a hard time even at night. I normally wake up at 1am to change her nappies or sometimes I wake up at 3am or 5am to feed her and after that she’ll go back to sleep.

Well that’s what’s been going on in our lives. We haven’t put on a Christmas tree yet and we’re planning to do that this weekend if we have time. We still need to clean the house so that it will look nicer once we have the Christmas tree. My sister and I are thinking of buying a new Christmas tree, I hope we find a design somewhat similar to Fig trees and if we can’t find any, we’ll just use the Christmas tree we have at home and will just buy decors for that. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: