Answered Prayer

God answered my prayer right away!!! We now have a nanny for Hannah. When I went home last Wednesday, my brother’s MIL called me and told me she found someone who’s willing to be a nanny for Hannah and at the same time an all around helper. She’s been with her for a couple of days and has to let her go because her old helper returned. My brother’s MIL said yaya J is hard working and loves to play with kids. She said that from her observation during yaya J’s stay in her house, she’ll be a good yaya and that I don’t need to worry because she knows her since she came from their province.

And so she started yesterday and based from my observation she’s ok naman. I also asked yaya R to observe her. I do hope she’s really good and will stay with us. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: