Friday Fill-Ins #115

It's my first time to join!

1. When I look to the left, I see my mug.
2. Our bedroom is the room that has the best view in my home.
3. Let it work nicely ok.
4. What is done dirt cheap!
5. Paying taxes is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the crocs sale, tomorrow my plans include treating my family to lunch and Sunday, I want to just stay home and rest!

That's it, I still have to read something about term insurance quote before I get back to work. :)

Join us
here!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend! I hope it works the way you planned it. It sounds wonderful already :-)

My Friday Fill-in is here, btw...

Janet said...

crocs sale?? where!