Tag Train #6

Got this from Chikai.

1. Where have you lived for most of your life?
:: Makati2. What was the last compliment you received, and when? :: last week, my boss told me I did a good job :)3. Do you prefer to call or text? :: if it's urgent then i prefer call, but if it can wait, i prefer text, cheaper pa hehe!4. How many people do you trust 100%? :: less than 105. Where did you get the shirt you’re wearing? :: from my mom
6. What’s the last movie you saw in the theatre?
:: You Changed My Life hehe!7. Can you live without the computer? :: nope8. Ever got so drunk you couldn’t remember the entire night? :: nope9. Favorite flower? :: Rose and Tulips
10. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
:: what time is it?11. Have you memorized your social security number/sss number? :: yes
12. Who was the last person to make you cry?
:: i can't remember :)13. What happened at 10:00 am today? :: nothing14. Did you know that Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey got married? :: nope15. What are your plans for tomorrow? :: spend the day at home with my kids.

That's it! I still need to check on some
industrial knobs for Paul. Have a happy weekend everyone!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

CHIKAI ♥ said...

thanks for playing sis. :)

www.blogsilog.com