Saturday 9: A Little Less Conversation

1. If you could have just one more conversation with a person from your past, who would it be?
: Paul's mom, I never met her. She passed away before Paul and I became close.
2. Do your friends tend to be male or female?
: Both I think3. What is in your car’s trunk?: Tools4. What was the last CD that you purchased?
: Meet The Robinsons
5. What is your favorite movie and why?
: The Godfather, I just love it! :)6. If you could wake up with a new talent tomorrow, what would it be?: Being creative I guess. I really want to digiscrap hehe!7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?: Saturday, I get to spend time with my kids all day8. What are you wearing when you feel you’re at your best?: A dress, I seldom wear dress anymore eh.9. When was the last time cried?: Oh I can't remember, I think when I watched grey's anatomy. hehe!
That's it. I'm reading something now about
Mesothelioma lawyers. Check it out. Happy weekend everyone!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: