Thursday Thunks

It's my first time to join!

1. What color is your front door? : Brown just like our office furniture.
2. We discussed our folks in previous TT so now tell me about your siblings. If you are an only child, tell me whether or not you wanted siblings, older, younger etc. :: My brother migrated to New Zealand with his family two years ago. My sister works for an airline company and I love that she lives with us. She lends me money in case I need it hehe!
3. What color/type butterfly is your favorite? :: Blue
4. Will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo? :: Nope
5. Oprah- love her, hate her, or don't care? :: don't care
6. Are you worried about the spread of swine flu? :: Yes I am
7. Hard or soft pillows? :: i'm not really into pillows
8. How many trees are in your neighbor's yard? :: I don't know
9. What was the color of the last car you saw? :: Red
10. When does your driver's license expire? :: 2012, I just renewed it this year.
11. Look at the clock on your computer and type the numbers backwards. :: 135
12. When you put your pants on, what leg do you put in first? :: i'm not sure
13. How would you respond to this letter if you were an advice columnist.
:: Don't be too hard on yourself. It will come when you least expect it. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

tea said...

You would make a good columnist. I picked a blue butterfly too.

Danielle said...

Wow have you gone to visit your brother? How fun! I have 2 uncles in Australia but haven't visited yet. Check out my Thursday Thunks here.