Updates

I know I haven’t updated you on what’s going on in our lives, so here’s a little update.

Paul is busy with his work since they’re currently installing transmitters for their client. Good side of it is that he gets home early and sometimes picks me up from work since their location is near my office. But the bad side is since he’s always in the field; he’s always tired upon getting home. :(

I am currently busy with work, meeting with the departments to help them in the transition for the new version of ISO. At the same time, I also visit contractors for our SLI/OSP group and for the Channel Distribution group. I still don’t know how to cook and I just help by going to the market with Ate Rose. Oh I’m also into party planning mode na since I reserved the venue for the kids’ birthday party on October hehe! Btw, both Paul and I are trying to lose weight for our friend’s wedding next month but we’re still waiting for the
wedding invitations to be delivered :)

Lance gained weight again. He lost weight already but his appetite and his milk intake increased again thus the weight gain. He loves watching Walle every night that as soon as he sees his Daddy, he’ll ask him to play Walle in the laptop. I won’t enroll him yet to a pre-school this year because we find it too early for him to go to school plus we don't have a budget for his schooling yet haha! I just teach him what he needs to learn and so far he knows the alphabet already, can count 1-10, knows the colors and shapes, the parts of the body and can identify some animals and its sounds. I registered him for swimming lessons next month and I hope he’ll enjoy it. :)

Hannah just turned 6 months yesterday and she’s growing. She loves to play with her feet, sucks her thumb sometimes and loves it when she sees someone talking to her. She also loves making noise when there’s no one talking to her. She sometimes cry when she sees someone she’s not familiar with. Since she turned six months, I’ll be shifting her milk from Enfalac A+ to Enfapro A+. I’m also excited on Saturday because it will be the first time she’ll eat solids. I hope she’ll like it.


That’s about it! I’ll leave with you a pic of the kids.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: