120 Days Wellness

And now it has begun… This morning was the official weigh-in of the participants to the Lopez Group 120 Days to Wellness. I am included in the program for I really want to lose weight plus I’m on the borderline between normal and overweight. The participants from our office all went to Benpres for the weigh-in. A third-party was hired by the Lopez Group to conduct the process. They got our weight, height, waistline, hips, blood pressure and blood was also extracted from us for some laboratory works. After that, we were given a healthy breakfast. From there, the participants now have to work on how to lose weight thru exercise and healthy diet. Our HR is cooking up some activities so that we’ll all be able to achieve our desired weight. Good luck to us! Now I really need to control my diet. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: