Sunday Stealing: The Monkey's Meme


1. Name one person who made you smile today: :: My kids

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning? :: hearing mass

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? :: putting Hannah to sleep

4. What is your favorite candy bar? :: a lot and I can't think of a specific candy bar right now

5. Have you ever been to a strip club? :: yes

6. What was the last thing you had to drink? :: water

7. What was the last thing you ate? :: ice cream

8. The last sporting event you watched? :: basketball

9. Do you go to church every Sunday? :: yes

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? :: nope

11. What are you doing tomorrow? :: go to work

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia? :: Sydney Opera House and kangaroos

13. Biggest annoyance right now? :: i got my paycheck last friday but i don't have money anymore hehe!

14. Last song listened to? :: a lullabye to put Hannah to sleep. I can't remember the title

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house? :: yes

16. Are you jealous of anyone? :: nope

17. Is anyone jealous of you? :: none I think

18. What do you usually do during the day? :: on weekdays, I go to work but on weekends, I take care of my kids

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? :: nope

20. Are you thinking about someone right now? :: nope

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

You'd be surprised how many of us are jealous of you for having maid service :)

Good answers.

The Queen Bee said...

Dropped by here to read your list. My SS is up, hope you come by and visit.

Vanniedosa said...

"13. Biggest annoyance right now? :: i got my paycheck last friday but i don't have money anymore hehe!"

i know exactly what you mean! ahaha

Becca said...

It's makes me feel better that other people have maids also. Most people I know don't.