This Month Have You

Again from Chikai :)
1. Made a new friend :: Yes
2. Laughed until you cried ::Yes
3. Met someone who changed your life :: None for this month
4. Found out who your true friends are:: Yes
5. Is there something you want to tell someone:: My parents, I miss them so much and I hope to see them soon
6. How many kids do you want to have:: 3 :)
7. Do you have any pets:: Nope
8. Do you wanna change your name:: Nope! I love my name :)
9. What did you do yesterday:: Went to Hannah's pedia for her shots then went to the grocery with Paul
10. Last time you had pizza:: Last week
11. What time did you wake up today:: 5am
12. What were you doing at 10:30 p.m.:: Sleeping
14. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?:: Secret :)
15. What are you listening to right now?:: Disney channel
16. Most visited web page:: My blogs, twitter and plurk
17. Who made you sad?:: No one
18. What made you happy?:: My family and friends
19. Who are with you right now?:: Here in the room? No one, they're all in the living room watching tv
20. Stupidest thing ever done last week?:: Stayed up late watching chuck hehe!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: