Win a Mika Heart Shu Makeup Brush Set!

I don't know how to apply make-up not even a lipstick. But because of the influence of my twitter friends, I'm trying to learn how to put it on. I joined in their forum which has several tips that will help me and I just listen/read whenever they talk about it. My friends always tell me to apply make-up to add color to my face so here I am following their advice.

And since I'm starting to learn, I will be needing different sets of make-up and brushes. I already have a few but I know I need more. And thanks to some of my online friends who told me that a new beauty blog is giving away exciting prizes! I hope I win!


here's a pic of one of her prizes. includes 4 brushes: goat brush for the face, pony and squirrel brush for cheeks, sable and kolinsky brush for eyes, and sable brush for lips.

If you want to join, just blog about her contest and that's it! Easy no! Winners will be chosen randomly. If you want to find out more details, visit beauty for a living.

Dear Beauty writer, please make me win! hehe! thanks!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Beauty For A Living said...

Thanks for joining my giveaway! Good luck =D