On Hospitals...

I have an aunt who just had a bypass surgery Thursday last week and was discharged from the hospital just last Wednesday. We visited her this morning and we were so happy when we saw our aunt who by the way is on her 70s already when we saw our aunt who by the way is on her 70s already. She’s recovering very well and we really pray that she won’t have heart problems anymore.

I remember when we visited her at the hospital last Sunday when she was still at the ICU and resting on her hospital bed while chatting with us
, the doctors said that she was one of the patients who were able to recover right away. There were other patients there who are much younger than her and had the same operation but my aunt was able to recover pretty fast. Anyhow, as I was talking to my aunt when we were at the hospital, I noticed that the hospital has nice facilities and equipments and wondered where they bought those. And I thought of Allegro Medical who has been known as one of the technologically advanced online retailers in the US. And their products are really of different variety. From beds, to crutches, to wheelchairs, etc. you name it and they can provide it for you. And you won’t have difficulty checking their products online because their site is so organized.

I never found out as to where the hospital got their equipments hehe! But I’m pretty sure they have very credible suppliers. And as to my aunt, I hope and pray for a speedy recovery.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: