Sunday Stealing : The Finish The Sentence Meme

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss...was better than ever ;)
2. I am listening to... hannah's lullabye.
3. I talk... in my sleep.
4. I love... my family!
5. My best friend/s... is someone I haven't seen in a long time.
6. My first real kiss...was a long time ago.
7. Love is...a great feeling.
8. Marriage is...bliss
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... of something hehe!
10. I'll always...look forward to vacation.
11. The last time I really cried was because...of grey's anatomy. haha!
12. My cell phone...is so low tech :)
13. When I wake up in the morning...I always kiss my husband and kids.
14. Before I go to bed...I make sure I say my prayers.
15. Right now I am thinking about...what to do this afternoon as celebration for Father's Day.
16. Babies are...blessings.
17. I get on Myspace...uhmmm I don't :)
18. Today I...hope to do something nice and sweet to the husband since it's Father's Day.
19. Tomorrow I will be...going to work again.
20. I really want to be...a SAHM.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

10 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

happy father's day to your hubby :)

My Sunday Stealing

Anonymous said...

The dumb ending of GA made me bawl too.

You have some adorable babies. :)

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on a vacation in so many years. That's something I'm looking forward to too!

Marites said...

happy Father's day to your hubs. I sometimes do #3.

My Ss is up too.

Hootin Anni said...

#17...me either. Guess I'm as low tech as your cellphone

I've stolen...come read mine if you can. Happy Sunday, happy stealing.

I am Harriet said...

Seems like nobody is using MySpace these days.
Enjoy your Father's Day.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-sunburn.html

Ria said...

I keep saying I want to be a SAHM as soon as my daughter goes to college!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Someone has to have a great marriage. You are lucky! Happy Sunday...

Vanniedosa said...

hehe you talk in your sleep pala toni :)
great answers b.t.w.
mine's HERE

tc

Carleen said...

Grey's Anatomy left me crying, too. Of course it also left me on pins and needles wondering if my two favorite characters will be back in the fall. Darned cliff hangers!