Trip To Pampanga

Last week, we went to visit Paul’s uncle in Pampanga. We went there with Patrick and Family and we just met at the gas station in NLEX. I told Paul I’d like to drive on the way to Pampanga since I haven’t driven at NLEX. Hehe! All I can say is wow! I hope SLEX will be like that since we often travel going to Batangas. Road trip will be much fun if the road condition at SLEX is like that of NLEX, hopefully soon!

Anyway, Paul was glad upon seeing his uncle since he was still in college the last time he saw him. I on the other hand, saw him 4 years ago when we went to Tarlac with my FIL, and Paul was in Taiwan then. The kids naman had fun since they get to see other children. Lance played with his cousins outside the house while Hannah had fun walking.

We left Pampanga by 4pm and Paul was the one who drove since the kids were tired from playing. I’m glad I wasn’t the one driving for when we got to balintawak, traffic was bad! Hehe! Can’t remember what time we got home but all of us were tired and immediately went to sleep and rest. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: