Christmas Is Here!

Here in our part of the world, Christmas season always comes early. As early as September, malls and stores would start displaying artificial christmas trees and decorations on their storefront, as well as play Christmas carols and songs on their PA system. Other signs are bazaars sprouting out from everywhere selling anything and everything, not to mention the sale that the malls have every week. I did a little shopping already when my sis asked me to go with her to the richwell sale. The items are not as good as last year but it still way cheaper when you buy to the malls and since I’m there already, I was able to buy a few gifts for inaanaks. I’m still on the lookout for sales since I’m not yet done shopping. This is the only time that Paul doesn’t complain when I buy things. Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: