Trip To Batangas

Last Saturday, me and my family went to Batangas with my sister for my uncle’s death anniversary. Almost all of my cousins went there too. We decided to leave early in the morning because we expect there will be heavy traffic due to the long weekend. I woke up at 12 midnight to prepare our things and also to check whatever clothes I can give to my relatives staying in the province. I was able to finish preparing by 1:30 and decided not to sleep anymore because we will wake up at 3am since we’re planning to leave the house at 4am. Because I was not able to sleep much that night, people noticed the dark circles under eyes and even my aunt advised me what to put on it to lessen the darkness. The kids had so much fun playing on the grounds, and even Hannah played with them too. We left Batangas at 6:30pm and got home by 10. It was one fun-filled day. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: