New Year Expenses

First week of the year and we had some expenses already. Lance was confined at the hospital but we’re thankful for my company’s HMO that we only paid the excess from my coverage. Some other expenses that we’re preparing are for lance’s schooling this January while my sister is looking for the cheapest car insurance since her insurance is expiring already. I really hope that this year will be a great year for us despite starting the year with Lance getting sick and being confined at the hospital. There are other things to look forward to like my friend’s wedding in which Paul, Lance and I will be part of the sponsors. And like what I said, Lance will go to school this coming school year. I am praying for a great year this year. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: