Sports Betting

On the bus this morning on the way to work, I saw a fellow passenger reading the sports section of a newspaper. The article he was reading was “Pacquiao vs. Mayweather: Fight on if 50-50 Split”. Now I’m sure that’s the fight that everybody is anticipating. And if it does push through, for sure I’ll be placing a wager there. I don’t usually bet on sports, but this is going to be a colossal bout, two of the best fighters in one ring.

I’m relatively new to sports betting so I try to read up on tips and tricks. Sports betting has been here I believe since sports was invented. And from where I am, betting isn’t limited to the outcome of the game, they can also bet on the last digits of the final score, let’s say on a basketball game. Or in boxing, what round would the bout end, and if it was by knockout or referee stoppage. I know there are other things to bet on so I better have a better look.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: