Sunday Stealing : The Voice Post Meme

1) What's your middle name? ::Garcia
2) How old are you? :: 33
3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now? :: I was born in Batangas, was raised in Makati and I'm living in Marikina now
4) Is it cold where you are? :: nope, it's so hot here in my part of the world
5) What's the time? :: 9:52pm
6) What are you wearing? :: shorts and shirt
7) What was the last thing you listened to? :: my son who said good night mommy
8) What was the last thing you ate? :: rice, buttered veggies and liempo
9) What was the last thing you watched on TV? :: news
10) What's your favorite tv show? Why? :: Chuck, Glee, Fringe, Greys Anatomy - they have different plots but I love all of it (I only watch it though in my laptop because I don't watch TV)
11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and post the second paragraph's first sentence. :: I cheated three times by trying to call him, but the phone lines still weren't working" - Bella's lines from New Moon. My sister is rereading it and will reread eclipse next before its shown in the movies.
12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it? :: Iron Man 2 - it was great! I love it!
13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Where do people in your country do people speak with strong accents? :: nope i don't think i have. i think people from the visayas speak with strong accents. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: