Friday Fill Ins #180

And...here we go!

1. Having long weekend feels great.
2. The solution is prayer.
3. I fall asleep earlier than I used to.
4. How about giving the employees a raise in their salaries?
5. Earning while blogging is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine life without God. That's pretty scary!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing with the kids, tomorrow my plans include meeting my high school friends and Sunday, I want to go to the mall!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

A raise would be so nice! I've been falling asleep a lot earlier than I used to too.

I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy your visit with your friends!

gengen said...

Hmm we did that #4 answer of yours. This year all salaries are increases in our farm...Happy FF!

Our hourly for packing before was $6.25 now we increase it to $7.25

Then the picking we increase from $2.50 - to $3.00