20 years



My friends and I are planning for our 20th year of friendship next year.  We’re definitely going out of town but we don’t know yet where we will go.  So many places have been suggested but of course we need to consider that we will meet everyone’s budget.  The places we’re considering are Boracay, Bohol, Palawan, but we’re choosing which one among those places are for family.  We haven’t decided yet which one be we are all asked to save money for this trip.  I can’t wait to spend time with my college friends. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

www.danisaflowers.com said...

I suggest you go to Palawan. Boracay is a great place but not during this time of the year because of the Habagat season. Palawan is as beautiful yet it's cheaper. Enjoy your vacation!