Holy week, westin and my first session at gold’s gym

Time flies so fast. Vacation is again over and we’re back to reality. My sister, my brother’s family, and myself checked in at westin last holy Wednesday. We really had a great time there and swam till we get tired. I just noticed while we were swimming that there was a couple who were having their prenups at the poolside, sayang lang di ko kilala yung photographer nila. And I remembered when we had our prenups too at the fort. Ang sarap ng feeling!

I was looking forward to holy week last week coz I get to pray (not that I don’t pray), but also to offer my own share of sacrifice and time with God. At the same time, I was looking forward to holy week because of the vacation, meaning I can spend time preparing for the wedding. I started with my assignment with benz and I’m almost done. 2 sheets of paper to go then I can send it to benz na. Lagot na ako kay mama benz! Tagal na non eh! After that I also started with our misallette. I’m not done with it yet but I’m sure glad I was able to start na din.

Yesterday, I had my first session at gold’s gym. It was really fun for a first timer like me. We started with the treadmill then some other equipment, then dumbbells, crunches and back to the treadmill. It was tiring but it was really fun. Can’t wait for my next session…. Hope by the time I’m done, I can wear a two pc bathing suit for our honeymoon. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

NSA said...

hi toni!

i really missed westin... we stayed there for the prep and after the wedding. mas ok na nga mag-stay dyan kesa mag byahe pa ng malayo for a vacation. with in the metro and lahat ng amenities nandyan na.

thanks for dropping by our blog... post more of your pre nup pics...

Aggie said...

TONI!!!!!!!!
buti ka pa naggym na! how much ang fee sa gold's? san ka? makati?

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Boob group sex http://www.free-maps-for-wedding-invitations.info Paris hilton getting fingered Pontiac performance 400 Arts crafts area rugs myfirsttime.com lesbian stories credit score lactating sex stories Black and white women models fairfax office furniture Adult erotic free sex story text Racism against asians in the mass media Ftp download groupsex celexa and surgery ds betting lines