Proofreading at QP / Improvements on this blog....

Last night, I went to QP glorietta to check out our invitations. I was happy naman with the results although there are some errors in it. The spelling of the name of paul's mom is not right, one of the phone numbers in the RSVP is not right as well and they did not put the "we have reserved __ seats for you". Other than that everything is ok. I just requested to change the lay out and put "to clothe us as one... etc." instead of "veil sponsors". They work fast too. I could have waited for the revisions coz they can do it daw in less than one hour but I still have a meeting to attend kaya I told them I'll come back today. Grabe! This is it!
I've made a lot of progress in using this blog. I'm just happy with my accomplishments. Was able to put the date and time, pictures in our profile and pictures for flickr. I was able to change also the colors in the tag board. And I did it all by myself!! Hehehe! I know it's not much but I'm just happy coz I did not ask anymore from friends on how to go about it. Was able to put them where I want them and how I want them to look. I'm still thinking of putting sounds but Paul said that it might affect the speed when accessing the page kaya might not do it anymore.
That's about it for now.... work muna! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS