Final proofreading at QP and my weekend schedule

After 3 visits at QP, I finally approved the sample of our invitation. Well actually, it's my fault why it took me three visits before signing the final design/output. Did not really pay too much attention to the spellings and small details. The last changes that I requested were: (1) adding Fr. to Rev. for our officiating priest, (2) changing the attire from formal to strictly formal and last is (3) changing Our Lady of Remedios to Our Lady of Remedies. Whew! At last I’m done! QP said that I could get the copies by April 19. They're gonna call me if they can finish earlier than 19. I’m so excited!

I'm gonna be busy this weekend. Saturday morning is the fitting of my entourage and my fitting as well. Quite excited na with that. Hmm..... I'm gonna find out if I gained weight or not!!!! Lunchtime I'll go to the gym for my fitness test then I'll attend the graduation party of my cousin in paraƱaque. Talk about being busy!!! After the gym, I'm supposed to join kitte and tina to divisoria to buy materials for our wedding cord, but it turned out na after speaking with cecil, he promised that he's gonna provide wedding cord for me made of beads. Yahoo!!! Ain't God great? At least I won't do my wedding cord anymore! Tamad!!! hehehe! That's only for saturday.... Come sunday, my friend and I are going to Dangwa to visit Mang Boy Mahusay. I'll be changing my bridal bouquet coz I saw a picture in the magazine of what I want for a bridal bouquet. I need to inform also Mang Boy of the things that he needs to provide for our reception for we need additional flower stands for our cake table. Need to revise my "yellow pad contract" with mang boy (clients of mang boy, you know what i'm talking about. hehehe!) .... After dangwa, I'll be going home na to do our misallette. Need to finish pa yung mga names for w@W. I know I promised myself and mama benz that I will send it to her after holy week but until now I'm not done with it yet (ngiii!!!) Need to work on it really fast. super lagot na kay mama benz!

Well, I better rest now.... It's gonna be a busy day ahead...... :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

abieco said...

We visited Our Lady of Remedies during the Holy Week. It easily became one of my favorite churches! It was cozy, unpretentious but still breath-takingly beautiful. I can't wait to see your wedding pictures.