My Wedding Gown, Mang Boy Mahusay, My Fitness Test

I had my second fitting last Saturday with Cecilio for my bridal gown. And I’m so happy coz GAWA NA GOWN KO!!! Wasn’t expecting that kasi I thought may mga kulang pa. I had my first fitting nung feb and lining pa lang at that time. Then was so surprised and happy to find out on my next fitting na my gown is already finished. Complete with bead works. And what’s more important is I love the fit. Need to lose weight or work out lang ng konti para mas maganda bagsak ng gown. But all in all, I’m so satisfied with it. I just so love cecilio! I’m supposed to post the pic here of my gown kaya lang I don’t want paul to see it para naman ma-surprise siya come wedding day namin.

My ento also had their fitting last sat though sila first fitting pa lang. Like me, they were also satisfied with the fit of their gowns. One of my ento said na it was her first time to fit a gown ng first fitting tapos sakto agad. Natuwa ako! I’m just so thankful I got Cecilio to do our gowns. Now pa lang, super recommended na!!!

After my fitting, my sis and I went to Gold’s gym for our fitness test. Thank God fit naman daw ako. Hehehe! Proportion yung weight sa height and age ko. And when they checked my body composition, I just need to lose mga 5% fat para mas ok. Konting cardio exercise lang pwede na! Sana! Hehehe! The trainer also did other tests like push up, crunches, flexibility, etc. Know what, sa push up, I only made 4. Bad! As in below average. Kaya I need to work out to strengthen my upper body. I passed naman the other tests so happy na din ako. After that, we had lang our usual exercise, since it’s my second session pa lang, they don’t have a program for me yet. I just spent mga 30 mins sa treadmill and 10mins sa elliptical. After that, we left na the gym coz we had other activities pa for that day.

Sunday naman, my friend and I (kasama pala fiancé niya), went to dangwa to visit mang boy. My friend had her package changed tapos ako naman my bouquet and additional sa flowers for offertory and additional pa sa reception. It took me a long time to decide on my bouquet. I have something in mind and even brought a picture of it kaya lang imported daw yon and baka mahirapan sila magprovide. They suggested na lang other flowers with almost the same color combination that I want and na-satisfy naman ako. What more is that they didn’t charge me additional fee for the other flowers and arrangements I requested. Bait pa nila kausap!

That’s about it. Dito na si boss eh. Update ulit later. Happy blogging!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: