My First Belly Dancing Session / Application at Quezon City Hall / Unity Candle

I had my first belly dancing session at gold's gym last night. It was really fun but believe me, it was difficult! Sakit sa tyan! Sometimes while following the instructor i kept on laughing at myself. hehehe! Don't know kasi if i'm making the right moves or if I look funny na pala! hehehe! Pero promise, I had a great time with belly dancing. Can't wait for my next session. Maybe this time around, may improvement na! hehehe!
Yesterday, I went to Quezon City Hall to pass our application for marriage license. My visit there was a breeze. Mas matagal pa byahe ko! I brought our application, copies of our birth certificate (both from NSO and photocopies), our pre cana certificate and our sedula. Went to the notary first (they have one inside the civil registry), paid P50.00 then went to the library to photocopy it. Then i went back to the civil registry to pass the papers. The guy from civil registry reviewed our papers, asked for the precana certificate then asked for our birth certificates. Told him if it's alright if i just pass photocopies and he said ok lang daw! Buti na lang, sayang yung galing sa NSO eh! hehehe! Then he signed the photocopy and returned it to me. I'll come back daw on April 18. It took me mga 10-15 mins lang or baka shorter pa, then we'll have our license na. :)
Last update for tonight. I called Acclaim butterflies to check our unity candle. They told me that I can get it na tomorrow. Told them na lang na I'll get it sa megamall branch nila since it's the one nearest to our place. I'm excited to see it. Will post a picture of it once it's with me na! :)
72 days to go.... :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Aggie said...

Parang ang sarap ng belly dancing!! And almost done ka nw with the preps with more than 2 months ago pa! GALING!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! akron fast cash Where to send taxes fresno unsecured personal loans for bad credit Maine taxes lottery winnings Car rated top wax bondage chub Acne acne laser