Our Company Outing

Last saturday, our company had it's annual summer outing at wonder island in calamba. The place looks good in picture and you even have to ride a ferry going there. But it wasn't really that great at all. It looked like it's not well maintained. But what made me happy going there is I get to relax and spend time with my friends and officemates especially those from other branches. I was tempted to swim when we were there. I really love swimming and they have a nice pool and it's covered kaya lang, I can't afford to get sunburn coz it's only two months na lang before the wedding day. I still have marks on my chest and back because of last holy week's swimming. I have a fair complexion and it's not easy for me to get my skin color back. I even wore long sleeves even if it's really hot during the outing. Talk about being vain! hehehe!

Anyway, here are some of the pictures during our outing. Happy blogging!


CIMG0017CIMG0021

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Me said...

sarap magouting, kahit saan basta malayo sa work.. hehe..

honga, hirap magbabad sa araw ganyan din ako last year! ;) daanin na lng sa likas papaya hehe

Aggie said...

hay naku, ilang taon nang di nagswiswimming :))

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »