Wedding preps updates

I'm so happy this week coz we received a lot of items from our suppliers. I was expecting to receive some of those next week pa but they delivered this week and boy, it was great! I was really satisfied with the things I received.

First I got a call from QP that our invitations are now ready for pick up. So I went there to pick it up and I was happy with the outcome. They even gave us 5 pcs extra. That made me even happier. :D We chose a simple design for our invitation and we don't want also a lot of inserts, besides, we don't want to spend much on our invitations. hehehe!

101_1387

That same day, I wen to megamall to pick up our unity candle. I love it too! I've first seen it at the bridal fair at shangrila. At that time, I'm not sure if we'll get the same unity candle coz we did not allot a big budget for that. Thank God for the expo. I saw a smaller one of the same kind and of the same supplier and I even got a 10% discount. Also, when I went there, they gave me 2 free wax candles. I don't even know where to use it (hehehe!) but i like it coz it has designs.

101_1394

101_1395



The third item that I received this week is the signature book from emil buencamino. I love it so much! We're going to use it sana as guestbook pero since it's so beautiful, we're not going to use it anymore and instead we will use guestsheets. Super sayang lang pag ginamit namin signature book eh. It has 15 pages containing our prenup pictures.

101_1405

101_1413

I also got our wedding rings and arrhae but my ring still needs adjustment kaya I returned it to my friend. I can get it daw next week. Tapos, our souvenir supplier also called me and told me that our souvenirs will be ready by next week. Not only that I'll be going to city hall on monday to get our marriage license. :D

Each time I receive stuff for our wedding, I feel excited and pressured. Excited because I know little by little, it makes me see how our wedding will turn out. It makes me think also that our wedding day is just 2 months away. That I'll walk down the aisle and marry the person I love. But that's also the reason why I feel pressured. I feel like I still have a lot to accomplish but I haven't got the time anymore. hhaaayyy.... Buti na lang paul is there to encourage me and keep me going and going. And I know with God's grace, we can do all these.
64 days to go......

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Aggie said...

Awwww.ang dami mo ng nagawa Toni! Napre-pressure ako! :) I >3 the Guestbook though, mag-ganyan din kaya ako?! *thinking extra gastos* hehehehe...

gra said...

type ko din signature book..kaya lang ala sa package.. huhuhu...