Souvenirs and Marriage License

I'm supposed to update this blog when I get home pa pero na-pressure kay grace! hehehe! hi grace!

This week started great. I got our souvenirs last night. San texted me and told me that our souvenirs are now ready for pick up and asked me when am I available. I texted her that I'm available after ofc, yesterday din! Excited talaga! hehehe! We met last night and was so happy with our souvenirs. I just love it! She also delivered ahead of time just like our other suppliers. Kakatuwa! Check out our souvenirs below:

souvenir packaging

souvenir




souvenirs

The next great thing that happened this week was today. I got our marriage license na. I went to city hall this morning and it was there na. I waited around 10-15 mins then i got it na. Will submit it to malate this weekend. My friends were teasing me, telling me "wala ng urungan to!"
Two months from now, I'm gonna be Mrs. Paul Tadeo na! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

gra said...

ganda naman ng souvenirs.. kaw talga, special mention pa ako..

abieco said...

now that you have your marriage license, pwede ka nang magpakasal anytime!

kidding aside, i like your souvenirs. they're pretty and useful.