My gown

i received a lot of wonderful compliments on my gown and i just want to share with you some pics nung ginagawa siya.

the design:

gown design

i don't have a picture on my first fitting kaya jump na tayo to my second fitting. if you'll notice on the dates sa pictures, april pa lang gawa na gown ko! that's how wonderful cecil is! wala ka talaga magiging problem sa kanya!

bride bride back portion
train (extra si cecil):
bride - train
tapos here i am na on my wedding day!

404871985NlZvEw_ph 404872182aUbjwf_ph

that's it! wala na ko makwento. happy lang talaga ako sa gown! thanks to all those who sent emails, texted and posted here sa blog and told me that they like my gown. thanks also to cecil!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Marj and Carlos said...

You look so beautiful!! You happiness shines through your eyes and your smile. Congratulations again!!!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »