Bowling and blessing

One of my officemates arranged a bowling tournament last wednesday at starmall. We really had fun and everyone had a great time considering that we paid more than the games we played. This is because of the cash price for the winners of the tournament. There were 6 teams and each team has 5 members. Our team got fourth place, ang layo no! hehehe! Sayang nga eh coz during the elimination we got 3rd place and 3 points lang yung advantage nung 2nd place sa amin. We could have competed for the championship. Pero since we got a lower score we competed for 3rd place and lost (hehehe!) kaya 4th place kami. But it's ok coz we all had a great time! To my teammates, bawi tayo next time kung meron ulit! hehehe! My average, as usual 100. I wish mag improve to! :)


Cimg0279

my makukulit na officemates before the game starts

reCIMG0261
picture taking muna while waiting for the others

Tapos the sunday before that (Sept 18), my cousin naman had her condo unit blessed. It's somewhere in buendia (i forgot how it's called but it's one of those cityland condo's, may ibang tawag sa kanya, i can't remember what! poor memory!) My sister and I got there around 2pm tapos we ate agad. Gutom eh! hehehe! I also had a great time there because I saw my cousins again and walang katapusang chikahan and kulitan! We haven't seen each other for quite sometime kaya ang saya talaga! Tapos we're happy for our cousin coz finally ok na yung unit niya! Congrats ate jing! Kami kaya ni paul, san magbabahay?.... hmmm...

103_2863

living room

373326108205_0_ALB

living room pa din! :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS