The Half-Blood Prince

I'm currently reading this book. Paul bought it when I arrived here so that I won't get bored when he goes to work (he also bought a lot of food to go with it! hehehe!!!). I started reading it yesterday and I'm at chapter 5 i think. Can't wait till I get to the next chapter. Heard stories about it and I can't wait till I finish reading. That's it for now, got to get back to bed and start reading again. :)

harrypotter

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Mec said...

nakow..i won't spoil this one for you... pero loved it more than the 5th book!!!

mas pulido pagkakasulat sa kanya!!!

hayy...i'm so crazy over HP..bwahahahaha...

Aggie said...

TONI!!! kamusta dyan sa taiwan? naku, labing labing yan! hahahaha! miss ko na makachat kyo ha, wala kasi akong time mag YM...tulog ako lagi dahil GY shift na ako! huhuhu! AT KASI BAKIT TINAMAD SA EB EH! :P

Dorothy said...

wow! buti ka pa you're currently with your honey bunny. ako sa christmas pa ang scheduled trip ko to be with him. hay, i'm so excited na!

happy reading!