baby boom

we have newly born babies in the family and here they are:

<a href=

Meet Ethan James D. Garcia, son of my brother Eric and sis-in-law Beck. Born on May 16, 2005. Ethan is fond of talking to people. Whenever I visit him, I always see a smile on his face and whenever we don't talk to him, he makes sounds to make people notice him. Papansin ba! hehehe! Super cute ethan! He looks like his Kuya Aldus.

peter

This one naman is Peter. Peter Alain B. Morales, son of my cousin Sheila and her husband Jay. He was born on April 23, 2005. Super cute baby din. Sayang I don't get to see him often because they live in Fairview.

rhys2

Rhys Anthony Tadeo, son of Paul's sister Dimples (sis-in-law ko! hehehe!) He was born naman on May 14, 2005, two days ahead of Ethan. Gwapong baby din and like what my FIL said, mestizo! Super takaw din daw tong si Rhys.

Puro boys new born babies namin no! This last pic are the grown up kids (meron ba non! hehehe!) Taken during ethan's baptism.

kids

From left to right front row: Dennielle, Margo, Andrea, Fiona ;
Back: Alyssa, Chio and Aldus

Bilis dumami ng angkan namin! I hope soon, Paul and I will have our own din... in God's perfect time. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

dami babies! so cute! malaki din angkan namin & i've lotsa little cousins. hay, kainggit. :)

joy said...

toni girl...dapat pagbalik mo d2 sa 'pinas eh preggy ka na ha! :lol:

ingats and enjoy!! ;-)

dionne said...

hi toni! how's taiwan? naku, tama si joy (i-pressure daw ba? haha!) enjoy girl. =D