Our 2nd Month - God's gift

God works in wonders. During our first month of marriage, Paul and I were really sad because we were not able to spend it together. We just knew in our hearts how happy we are to have found each other but still there's sadness because we were not able to spend the day with each other. Now on our second month, it's different. We may not spend it together today but God gave us a better gift. I got a visa to Taiwan!!!
I applied for a visa last monday and I was told that they will release the passports today. This afternoon, I went to Teco to get my passport. I was nervous because I was hoping that they'll grant me a visa. What scared me more is that I was not able to pass Paul's contract when I submitted the documents last Monday. Paul's contract can serve as supporting document. And so, I waited until it's my turn to get my passport and I was really happy because when I got to the counter, there it was, pasted in my passport was my visa. I immediately texted Paul to tell him of the good news.
After receiving my passport, I went straight to PAL to get my ticket. This is God's second gift to us. My dad awarded me his free mileage. I can go to Taiwan for free! Is that good news or what? When it was my turn at the counter, the lady issued me a ticket and just charged me for the taxes then that's it. I have my ticket na. I'm bound to leave for Taiwan on the 29th. I plan to leave on the 28th but it's fully booked. The lady told me to call every now and then to check if they can accommodate me. I really hope they can. Sayang din ang isang araw!
That's my good news! God's 2 great gifts on our 2nd month: my visa and my free airfare. Paul and I may not spend the day together on our 2nd month but God gave us wonderful gifts. Paul and I will see each other again!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

Aggie said...

wow toni! that is great news nga :) pagbalik dito bebe na ha? =) si peachy meron na!

Pia said...

that's great, great news toni! happy 2nd! =)

Glo said...

such great gift to celebrate your anniv. Congratulations!

gra said...

congrats dearie! yey! happy 2nd.

Marj and Carlos said...

Yay! Congratulations Toni. I'm sure your reunion with Paul will be full of joy and sweetness :)

Faye said...

hi, toni! that's really good news! good luck! and thanks for dropping by my blog. tc.

dionne said...

toni! sooo happy for you! bebe na ito! hehe!